Note formatting characters

Edward Sneithe

I am exporting from Rootsmagic V7 to FamilyHistorian V7. Both allow some formatting of the note fields. The GEDCOM file from RM addresses the formatting by including the formatting codes as text. If I want to have a name in bold it will  export like this: <b>Henry Smith</b>. The same is true for italics and underline. FH on import does not interpret these formatting codes but includes them as text.

Is there anyway to have these codes interpreted or do I need to eliminate the formatting of test fields when it comes to export/import?