John

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sue Herrington
Sent: 10 July 2021 17:29
To: family-historian@groups.io

Paul

It’s been working for the last 3-4 years at least. I have a Worldwide subscription for £89.99

Sue

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: John James <gladtobegrey@...>

Date: 10/07/2021 16:26 (GMT+00:00)

Well, I can confirm the Ancestry Subscription link is still alive and working; I've just used it to renew my UK Premium membership for £59.99 instead of £119.99.

I cancelled my existing subscription a few days ago, waited until the original subscription end-date (8th July) had passed, then logged into the same account, clicked the discount link from another window. and hey presto!

And I don't seem to have lost any saved information (I cannot comment on whether family trees are retained, as I don't store/upload mine on Ancestry).

John