Re: "Citation Specific Details" Box

Miriam Smith

Thanks Mike, I finally managed to work out how to float the Source and Citation boxes.  But whenever I did anything with the Citation box,the Source box magically re-attached itself to the Property Box and I had to go through the whole rigmarole again.  It is sort of working, but the Citation box is still fairly long compared to FH V6 and i have to push the top up under the Source Box so i can see the bits that are important.  As Bill said, these two boxes have to be opened each time FH is used.  I also have to move the Citation box into the correct spot as it doesn't appear to go there automatically, whereas the Source box does.  However, I'll see how I get on when adding data.  Thanks everyone for your help.  Miriam