Re: Unlinked Projects

Mike Tate

Since I have no idea what you have moved, and I suspect you don’t really know either, then screenshots in the FHUG Forum would be easier to manage.

We need to see not just what is in your Family Historian Projects folder and all its sub-folders, but also the locations that you moved those folders to earlier.

That may require several postings as only 3 screenshots are allowed per posting.

Don’t collect them into say a Word Doc as that makes the screenshots too small to read clearly and the Word Doc too large to attach to the forum.

Did you review the FHUG Knowledge Base ‘Understanding Projects’ that shows the structure of the Family Historian Sample Project?

Mike