Re: Unlinked Projects

James Pam

Not sure I have resolved the problem. The project window now shows my project and the sample project but they appear to be gedcoms with the name of my project with the gedcom triangular sign at the start of the name. I can get into my project but 'current project' at the top says 'none'.
I don't think I have resolved this problem yet. Would it help if I started a thread on the fh user group forum and posted screen shots of my file structure?
Alternatively I do have backup zip files but  would need a step by step instruction as I am very anxious at making a bad situation worse.

James