How do I add a donor conceived child?

Noslien90@...

Hi all - So, a week ago as part of starting my family tree  I learned I was donor conceived, at the ripe old age of 31. Bit of a shock to the system, but the positive is I have even more family to map out.

Would anyone be able to assist with how this should be entered into FH? I can’t find any help sections on it, and I guess it’s something that probably doesn’t come up much.

I have added my biological father as an ‘unrelated person’ and then added me as a son and changed our relationship to ‘birth’ which seems to work. I’m not quite sure though how to the enter my four other donor conceived half siblings, as well as my biological dads four daughters. The other issue is, when I map the family tree out for my daughter or son, it only shows my mother and defacto father’s tree above them, not the donors family (which is their biological family).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chris