Re: How do I see the full citation

Santa Traugott

I think that there is a small caveat to the first sentence above.   That is, the Essential Source Template Definitions themselves cannot be edited to add fields.   What I glean from reading the documentation (and experimenting with trying to do it) is that one would have to clone the source template definition, thereby producing a Custom Source Template, which can then be edited to add fields.    Please correct me if I have misunderstood this.

Producing a set of custom templates that generates footnotes as I want them to be would seem to at least assure consistency in sourcing, as opposed to going the generic sourcing route.