Re: How do I see the full citation

Santa Traugott

Thanks for your reply, Mike.

If I understand you correctly, the Source template won’t produce footnotes, or bibliographic information with more than the source title, unless I follow one of the two options you provided.  Or, return to generic sourcing.

What I still don’t understand is, why is information like URL and repository entered into the Source Template at all, if it’s not to be used to generate a full citation for published reports, but instead has to be copied or re-entered into the text field?  It just seems like it must be used somehow.