Re: Date Checker

waltonnz

Thank you Mike. I'm in NZ and just heading off for my bed. I did know how to download the plugins, just not if there was one available for what I needed. The one Bill recommended found many errors in my very large database. The query, as recommended by you has also found many discrepancies. I'm grateful to you both for your help.
Patricia

On Mon, 24 May 2021 at 21:26, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Bill is in USA and fast asleep just now.

Published Plugins are in the FH online Plugin Store.

Use Tools > Plugins… and click the Plugin Store… button.

See the FHUG Knowledge Base ‘Family Historian Plugins’ for details:

https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/family-historian-plugins/