Re: Date Checker

waltonnz

Thank you, I have found and installed it - just what I needed.
Patricia

On Mon, 24 May 2021 at 10:01, BillH <bhtemp99@...> wrote:
Patricia,

The plugin Show Project Statistics will show you statistics about your project as well as detect and report all types of errors.

Bill

On May 23 2021, at 02:43 PM waltonnz wrote:

Is there such a thing as a plugin that will detect incorrect dates? For example I've just found an individual on my database with a birth date of 1922 and a death date of 1022, obviously a typo error on my part. There are probably others and I'd like to detect them if possible.
Patricia