Re: Membership of ancestry.com

Victor Markham

I was referring to the library computers forgot to mention flash drives.

Victor

On 17/05/2021 8:40 pm, Neil Grantham via groups.io wrote:
Victor,

Your library may differ, but I was able to save data from Ancestry Library Edition to a USB stick on the Library PC.

Not quite sure how you'd get it from the Library PC to your laptop any other way?

Best Wishes

Neil.

------ Original Message ------ From: "Victor Markham via groups.io" <victor@...> To: family-historian@groups.io Sent: Monday, 17 May, 2021 At 20:37 Subject: Re: [family-historian] Membership of ancestry.com

When you go to the library take your lap top (if you have one) so you can download and save anything yomay want from Ancestry. You can't do that on the library computers.

It has been awhile since I did anything like this so the library rules may have changed. Come to think of it I used some libraries outside my area.

Victor

On 17/05/2021 7:33 pm, james o'kelly wrote:
Thank you, suzyblue, will check out our local library,
On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 5:39 PM suzyblue via groups.io <suzyblue=talktalk.net@groups.io> wrote:
Re: ancestry Dont know if you are in the UK but here in Devon we can access both Ancestry and Find My past for free at the local library. I know it is nowhere near as handy as having it at home but it is cheaper!!

--
Neil Grantham