From: David Gynes via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 1:41 PM
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Date of death Column

Can someone please point me to instruction for adding a "date of death" column after the date of birth column in the “children” section of the Property Box.
With so many infant deaths it would be good to see at a glance which offspring had no chance of adding to the tree.
I can see instruction for adding columns in the Records window in the Knowledge base but not this, so am I asking the impossible?
David
David Gynes
specbear@btinternet.com