Re: Relationship Report

fogies@...

Ian/Mike, many thanks.... and I'm very impressed with speed of your responces.

Although I was somewhat sceptical (as I have been the Root Person for years and whenever I've used "Go to File Root" it always went to my record) I tried your solution first Mike.  I was not expecting success but, I'm sure you're ahead of me here, it worked for both the standard "Relationship to Root" column and the new "Relationship" solution column as set out earlier in this topic. Lesson for me? Never discount the obvious, always double check. Doh!

As Mike's solution resolved my issue I had no need to persue your suggestion Ian...but, again, thanks for responding.

Mike S