From: fogies@...
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 1:46 PM
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Relationship Report

I have v7.0.5 and migrated from V6 some time ago. I have the Relationship to Root column in the Records Window which previously showed relationships but now the column is totally blank: it would seem that I have no relations! 🤔

I tried removing the column and then replacing it but still nothing showed up. I then tried the fix (enter Relationship To Root in the Header box, and enter =Relationship(FileRoot(),,TEXT,1) in the Expression box. Add.) but all this did was enter another blank column.

Can anyone help resolve this?

Many thanks
_._,_._,_