Re: Importing a created tree into another created tree

ishjohns@...

I have 4 Projects I call family trees 2 are my Grandparents.

1 of the projects is my GF and my Grandmother's father's family line appears in the same tree but not her mother's family line.
1 of the projects is my GM family line which is the surname JONES from Wales.

Is it possible to add my GM project into my GF project  perhaps i.e. by creating my GM project into a gedcom and importing it into my GM line by just clicking her name and adding - like you would add a second spouse?

Hope this clears up my explanation.

Sarah