Re: Importing a created tree into another created tree

Mike Tate

Hi Sarah,

It is not clear to me what you want to achieve.

You refer to 4 family trees and I suspect you are talking about 4 FH Projects that you open via the File > Project Window…

Is the file root person of each of those 4 Projects your 4 grandparents?

However, I’m not sure what you want to add in to your grandmother’s Project.

Where is that family tree created separately?

Sorry, but I don’t understand what you are trying to import after clicking her name.

Maybe I have completely misunderstood and you are talking about 4 family tree Diagrams you have saved as FH Charts.

Please can you explain what you want to achieve another way.

Mike