Re: FH7 Evidence Based (Source-driven Data Entry) Templates

Dennis

Morning folks!
First, it was nice that nobody mentioned me being “Boneheaded” in that error. 💀💀😎

Kai, I will most definitely check out those links. Thanks ever so much.

Andrain, thank you for that analysis. I’m just glad I haven’t started my genealogy do-over yet - been doing a lot of research into these topics in the hope I get it somewhat “correct“ - even though correct is very subjective.

cheers
--
Regards, Dennis.
Surnames of interest: Beatley & Evans originating in Great Britain ->> Colonial US New York / Maryland / Virginia