Re: FH7 Evidence Based (Source-driven Data Entry) Templates

Dennis

Hi Kai:
Based on your suggestions, I used the Advanced derivative template (Databases, Online) and came up with this which pretty much matches the way FamilySearch constructed it. Or should I use a different derivative advanced template?
Original FamilySearch Citation:
 "New York Records of the State National Guard, 1906-1954," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVJY-NCWM : 8 March 2021), Wm Frederick Beatley, 29 Jan 1937; citing Military Service, Brooklyn, , New York, United States, New York State Archives, Albany.

Footnote

"New York Records of the State National Guard 1906-1954," database with images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVJY-NCWM: accessed 10 May 2021), Wm Frederick Beatley; citing Military Service, Brooklyn, , New York, United States, New York State Archives, Albany.

Short Footnote

"New York Records of the State National Guard 1906-1954," database with images Wm Frederick Beatley.

Bibliography

"New York Records of the State National Guard 1906-1954." database with images. FamilySearch. https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVJY-NCWM: 2021.

What is your opinion? Also, any input from the FH experts would be beneficial.

--
Regards, Dennis. Surnames of interest: Beatley & Evans originating in Great Britain ->-> Colonial US New York / Maryland.