Re: Strange Project has appeared?

Mike Tate

No,

In that …/Family Historian Projects/FIRR Database Master/FIRR Database Master.fh_data subfolder:

There was the rogue FIRR Database Master (1).ged Gedcom File

There is also a rogue FIRR Database Master.fh_proj Family Historian Project File

The FIRR Database Master.fh_proj Family Historian Project File must only exist in the parent folder …/Family Historian Projects/FIRR Database Master

So something has copied the FH Project File into the subfolder.

Also, something has duplicated the Gedcom File but is it a copy of the genuine Gedcom File?

What is the size of the rogue Gedcom File compared to the size of the genuine Gedcom File?

When similar symptoms have happened before the rogue file is sometimes virtually empty.

It may be worth reporting the symptoms to Calico Pie as they have arisen a few times.

Mike