From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of dpb.genealogy@...
Sent: 07 May 2021 18:44
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Backup & Restore Family Historian Settings

Hi Anne.

when I went from FH 6 to FH7 Igor a message to upgrade my v6 to v7. All my settings were transferred over. Maybe the plug-in when you received that message/warning glitched. Anyway, did you receive the upgrade message I referred to?

I would delete the project from v7 and reload your v6 directly into 7. It should load/convert normally. At least it did for me.

regards Dennis