Backup & Restore Family Historian Settings

Anne Algar

I downloaded the above plugin at the end of April and ran it this week before upgrading from FH6 to FH7 and applying the 7.0.5. upgrade.  Today I've opened FH7 for the first time and went to run the plugin again to restore my settings but am getting a message that starts "The selected plugin has been disabled as the technology it uses .... ".

​Some of my settings are still displayed, e.g. columns added to Individual Records list, but others aren't e.g. fields / tabs added to the Property Box. Does this mean I've lost all other settings, and will need to try and remember what I had set, or what?

Anne