Re: Military Service

Sheila Bryant

Have you looked at the Military History Fact Set? It's got oodles of
additional facts including Military Medal (and Gallantry Medal). If
not, might be worth checking it out - see
https://fhug.org.uk/kb/download/military-history-for-property-box-tab-3/

On Sat, 1 May 2021 at 10:06, Robert via groups.io
<lundr2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I tend to put all of the individuals records in one folder, with the individuals FH ID. Say, for Thomas Lund [76], I have a folder: media\military\lund\Thomas Lund [76]. And, source records “1914-18 Thomas Lund [76] Attestation” etc.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, May 1, 2021, 08:56, Mike Heseltine <noguru48@gmail.com> wrote:

I am struggling to find a satisfactory way of citing Military Service and medals for the many Heseltines in my One Name Study who served in WW1.
Any suggestions?

--
Sheila