Diagrams of multiple trees

Cathy Roberts

I am still using FH 6.2.7 and am wondering if there is an easy way to create a diagram of the (fairly small) trees of all the people I have so far collected, of one particular surname but not necessarily related.
It's not a one-name study but I thought it might help me see possible relationships I haven't yet been able to identify. There are 7 different groups of this particular name, mostly only 2 or three people in each, except the main collection which has 25+. Naturally (this is genealogy after all) the first names are frequently repeated, probably resulting in several duplicate individuals. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Cathy