Re: Close Down/Startup Query

Derek Kain

Hello Patrick,
They way I do it is to make the last viewed person the file root person.
I had the same frustration when I first started using Family Historian.
Select the person you want then on the top menu click on Edit then File Root then Set as File Root.
Derek

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 at 00:10, Patrick Maloney <baggy212@...> wrote:

Hi Trevor,

Thank you, I'll do that.

Patrick

On 24/03/2020 23:39, Trevor Rix wrote:
There is no automatic method of doing that. But there is an easy method.

Records window > click the Updated column header to display the most recent people you were working at the top of the list. You may need to right click on Updated and click Sort Descending.

Trevor Rix