Exporting gedcom - date format

Ian Philpot

I'm new to this list, so please forgive me if this topic has been covered before!

I store many of the BMD dates in Family Historian as, for example, "Q3 1867", being the date of registration in the third quarter of 1867. This is very often the most accurate date I have for the event. FH has no problem with that. However, on exporting a gecom file, this is always changed to "bet Jul 1867 and Sep 1867". It doesn't seem to matter which export format is used. Is there any way that I can get it to export the date as written, is "Q3 1867"? Strict gedcom conformance is not required.

Many thanks!

Ian Philpot

https://www.avg.com