From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lorna Craig via groups.io
Sent: 07 April 2021 23:40
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Saving disgram to PDF

This error crops up very occasionally, although I have not heard of it occurring with V7.   The FHUG Knowledge Base has a reference to it in this page https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/family-historian-installation-problems/#ftoc-heading-12  in the paragraph headed "Save As PDF File Output is Not Enabled" .  It looks as if this page has not yet been updated for V7 but hopefully one of the suggestions will work.

Lorna

On 07/04/2021 22:58, John Hanson wrote:

I am trying to save a diagram to a PDF file in FH7 (something that I have rarely done) and I keep getting a message to say that “PDF file output is not enabled” and there is no help button to say “how to enable”

I have searched high and low on every menu I can find and cannot see anywhere that will enable me to save to the file

Am I missing the obvious?