From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of duncan mcmillan
Sent: 07 April 2021 00:57
To: family-historian@groups.io; John Hanson <john.hanson@...>
Subject: Re: [family-historian] FInding an individual on a diagram

Many thanks. However, when I haev the diagram up I cannot see "Find in Diagram" on the Menu.Or am I doing something wrong. Ctrl-H gets me to Select Records but I can find no way of getting from there to the diagram highlighting the correct individual.

On 06 April 2021 at 20:58 John Hanson <john.hanson@...> wrote:

With the diagram on display use the diagram menu and “Find in Diagram” or use Ctrl-H