From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of alisonwiblin6@...
Sent: 06 April 2021 13:32
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Historian3

Hi everyone,

I am new to this group, but have been using Historian3 for years.  I have recently got a new computer, and therefore re-installed, via Historian3 on my new computer.  But every time I open Family Historian it asks for the key number.  Which I have and put in, and it tells me that it has stored the key.  But it does not store it as I have to input it every time.  Its a long key and I do copy and paste it, but nevertheless is a bit annoying.

Can anyone help?
Thanks
Alison