From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Liddle, Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow" via groups.io
Sent: April 5, 2021 3:02 PM
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Repeated Trojan Attempts tonight

Helen - I don't want to put a dampener on things, but I had the same Trojan warnings from Malwarebytes when using TMG rather than FH.

I ran a full scan with Norton and it found and removed a Trojan, since when, no more Malwarebytes messages.

You might care to consider a full virus sweep of your machine as a precaution.

Best wishes,