Re: Repeated Trojan Attempts tonight

Ian Thirlwell

I already replied to this but my message doesn’t seem to have come through. The problem is mentioned on the Malwarebytes forum as a ‘'false positive” & should be fixed by updating your Malwarebytes.
Ian

From: Jane Taubman
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 11:44 AM
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Repeated Trojan Attempts tonight

As you can see easily from your screen shot the program causing the problem is nothing to do with Family Historian and looks to be a Trojan located in your Windows folder.  Clicking on the blue link for Trojan should give you advice on what to do.

I recommend ensuring your Antivirus is fully upto date and do a full scan of your PC and if you still don't find the culprit contact the Malware Bytes support.