From: "Victor Markham via groups.io" <victor@...>
To: family-historian@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, 1 Apr, 2021 At 08:58
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Missing photographs in .pdfs of trees

I have never saved any diagrams as PDF file I always save them as JPEG file. It lists the number of pages ypou can select. I have saved one covering 16 pages and this appears tiny but using my mouse I make them bigger. I have never printed any though.

Victor

On 31/03/2021 10:27 pm, Ron Chapman wrote:
I too am having this problem. If I click on Diagram/Save Diagram As/PDF file (.pdf)... The Save as PDF File opens. The result is the same whichever option I choose. The Print box opens. The Printer is set at Family Historian PDF. I get the Family Historian PDF - Save PDF File As. At the top is this box highlighted in Red Family Historian Profile (Private Profile) The preview open without pictures in the boxes.

Alternatively
File/Print Select Family Historian PDF Printer. Straight to Family Historian PDF - Save PDF File As. At the top is this box highlighted in Red Family Historian Profile (Private Profile) The preview open without pictures in the boxes.
Ron

--
Neil Grantham