Re: Missing photographs in .pdfs of trees

Ron Chapman

I too am having this problem. If I click on Diagram/Save Diagram As/PDF file (.pdf)... The Save as PDF File opens. The result is the same whichever option I choose. The Print box opens. The Printer is set at Family Historian PDF. I get the Family Historian PDF - Save PDF File As. At the top is this box highlighted in Red Family Historian Profile (Private Profile) The preview open without pictures in the boxes.

Alternatively
File/Print Select Family Historian PDF Printer. Straight to Family Historian PDF - Save PDF File As. At the top is this box highlighted in Red Family Historian Profile (Private Profile) The preview open without pictures in the boxes.
Ron