Re: split project

David Potter

I tend to use a Shared Note to describe what actions I have taken within the Project. Use ADD > Shared Note. I use the Custom ID field to record the date with an underscore for same date entries. There is of course a date/time stamp for last updated. But that's how I do it. See attached image.
I then use the Copy Project to create a copy and make changes as necessary along with suitable Backups of course. Be aware not to make the Copy Project 'Name'  to long or complicated to avoid issues with Windows Path Names.