Re: Missing photographs in .pdfs of trees

Victor Markham

Am I the only one who has never used PDF?

I save all my narrative reports in Rch Text Format then save them again in Word. I edit thigs from there includng making the images bigger. This includes census images which I rotate and make them cover a whole page

Victor

On 31/03/2021 11:29 am, Mike Tate wrote:

Hi Sidney,

If you mean the photo shown in each person’s box then they are OK in the PDF I have produced using V7.0.3.

Have you checked that the Family Historian PDF printer driver is being used and its Properties are sensible?