Re: Select Source Problem

Sue Paul

Mike

Many thanks. In all the years I have been using Family Historian, I have never used the Records Window otherwise I would have wired out how to do it.

I no have something else to keep me occupied whilst self-isolating - getting to know Family Historian better.

Kind Regards,

Sue

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 19:04, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Hi Sue,

Open the Records Window and select the Sources tab.

Click the Source Records column heading and those [untitled] entries will appear at the top of the list.

Presumably, their Citations column will say 0 to indicate they are not used anywhere.

If that column is not 0 then perhaps they should not be deleted.

Select one [untitled] entry and press the keyboard Delete key or use Edit > Delete.

Repeat for the other entry.

Regards, Mike Tate