From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Bottomley via groups.io
Sent: 29 March 2021 11:35
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Find My Past hints

Hi Trevor
My G3 grandfather Samuel Oldfield was born in 1775 and FH displays the FMP hints thus:

Opening the Yorkshire Baptisms hint I get

 and can open the image

Damn...and now FMP is showing me the option for the transcription AND the image which it didn't last night!!

It feels like FMP will reveal its secrets once it knows you know they're there! Definitely an FMP issue rather than FH. Just curious as to understand what was happening.

Brian