From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sue Paul
Sent: 20 March 2020 06:49
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Select Source Problem

Good morning.

I have stupidly managed two blank (i.e. labelled "[untitled]")  entries in the "Source Records" list of the "Select source ..." pane that is displayed when you click on "Add Citation" and do not seem to be able to delete them or give them a name. Each has a record id but is otherwise blank.

Is it possible to delete them?

I realise that they are doing no harm but they annoy me.

Regards,

Sue