Re: Import - multiple copes of media?

Leslie P

I have had contact with FH support (Calico Pie) regarding this issue, I have just been told that they consider it an active issue, they are currently working on it, they do understand the importance.

My note to them included the, hopefully gentle, request that they tell me if they hoped to have it fixed within the next six months, so I could determine whether to pursue a fix on my own, or wait for them. They said they hoped to have the fix within my time frame.

So...good news! Hang in there! It's going to get fixed.