Re: Query with marriage date

Helen Dignum

This Spouse ID expression is very useful.   I have long wanted to be able to display the spouse in the Individual Records Display to help distinguish between the many individuals of the same name married to different spouses (previously I named as Stephen /Clay (spouse Eliz) , Stephen/ Clay (spouse Ann) etc.)

So following on from above, I created a custom query of Spouse, adding the %INDI.~SPOU[1]>% to the column expression.
then I can configure columns using add from query, adding query spouse.
The add column from query seems to override all the usual default columns so you need to add back in other columns like dates, birth place etc to suit.
Thanks, Helen