tidy up

kiwipete

I decided today to tidy up my FH project and so I started with DATA - Places. What a mess, I assume this is something thats caused by importing other gedcom files.  I had Phone numbers, Bridegroom names, Flower girl etc etc. and the list goes on. Even marriage celebrants names in the place field.
I guess the only way to fix this is to setup a input field for each these and enter the names, OR add them to the notes field.

Any suggestions. I can see its going take weeks to sort, cause this is only the Place date so far. Is there a app or add on that sets up fields for such input...

regards Peter, Waiuku Auckland NZ
In isolation and doing family tree