Re: Sources and linking media

Heather Williams

Lorna,
Thank you very much for your help. I have been on a steep learning curve and this has given me more insight in how to find various records. I have already found some links I didn't even know existed and it has proved extremely useful. I dare say I still have a long way to go but I think I am just about at the stage of having cleared the erroneous links and in a position to work with my media again which I will do in the way I have discussed with Mike.
It is so good to know the forum is available! Thanks again, Heather