Re: Gedcom help

Helena Coney

Hello Mike

When exporting from Tree View, there is not much to chose from compared to other programmes as per the box below

The only errors were missing links for photos which were not in Tree view.

I have just reviewed the Gedcom file in Wordpad and 1 OCCU is empty yet as you can see, there are clearly occupations entered

I even thought of transferring via Ancestry but again the same thing happens

Helena

My Bladon family history web site
https://bladonfamilyhistory.wordpress.com