Gedcom help

Helena Coney

I have just upgraded to v7 after having a years break from FH.  I am trying to import my very large file of over 17000 people back into FH v7 from tree view (the software not online tree).  However the occupations have all vanished in the transfer.  everything else seems to be there - notes, 1939 census but not the occupation.  I then tried going tree view - roots magic to FH but the same thing happened. Can anyone help?  I don't fancy inputting over 1000 occupation's but want to start using FH after paying for the upgrade