Re: Ancestry subscription discount

Julia Vokes

Last year through Lost Cousins I managed to get a good discount, about 50%, on my Find my Past subscription and they gave me. credit for the balance of my subscription.

Julia

On 2 Mar 2021, at 20:11, Andrew Braid <Jamesandrewbraid@...> wrote:

Sue

Thanks. I thought that was the case so I dare not cancel or I'll lose the 15%

Andrew

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021, 20:08 Sue Herrington <sue.herrington9@...> wrote:
Andrew

Findmypast rarely give discounts other than the 15% loyalty discount when you renew.

Sue

On Tue, 2 Mar 2021, 19:02 Andrew Braid, <Jamesandrewbraid@...> wrote:
Good to know it still works.

Does anybody know if the same thing happens with Find my Past?

Andrew Braid

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021, 18:47 Paul Reeve <pg.reevegroups@...> wrote:

I am pleased to say that the link has worked for me, I have just purchased a “new” membership for £60 instead of the £120 renewal.

http://www.ancestry.co.uk/cs/offers/sub ... e+External for anyone who doesn’t want to trawl back through all the messages 😉

Paul