From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Heather Williams via groups.io
Sent: 01 March 2021 20:39
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Sources and linking media

Lorna,
Thank you for your very sensible thoughts which have made me consider what I actually want to achieve. While some family members are definitely interested in my findings, I am not sure that any of them would have the time or enthusiasm to continue with any research. I don't think I can tackle another upgrade anyway and therefore I plan on concentrating on v6 and sorting my sources and citations. One thing I was interested in doing was linking DNA results to my tree and I think that is possible in v7 but I will set up a named list of my DNA matches and see if I can think of how to show them within my tree.
As ever I am grateful for all help from the forum,
Heather