Yet More Map window questions (Parts)

johnfirr@...

Can I ask what is the significance of the "parts" column in the placename list widow in maps.

I have worked out that commas will seperate the record eg Biggleswade Bedfordshire England will all appear in the "part 1" column whereas Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, England will split the place name between three "part" columns. Question is "why does that matter"?

and as a supplementary. Assuming it does matter how do I make sure town is always in part 1, County in part 2 and country in part 3, eg if I only have England, how do I force that into part 3 rather than letting it sit itself in part 1.

Sorry if that is a confused question, if it makes no sense I will try to rephrase.

thanks
John.