From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of peterrham@...
Sent: 14 March 2020 21:14
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Can I vertically center text in a box?

Hi, i'm trialing this software. It seems pretty good. I already have Family Tree Maker and connect it to ancestry.com

While Family Historian does not connect to ancestry.com, this software seems to do very well for creating family trees and maybe also reports.

I'm looking for advice.

For now, my first question is:

#1 - How do I vertically center text in a box?