locked Re: Ancestry subscription discount

Victor Markham

Andrew

Thought it might be that.

I have had a look and it asdks for reasons, with a list, for leaving.

Perhaps I will remove the world wide part and get the payment reduced

Victor

On 24/02/2021 9:34 pm, Andrew Braid wrote:
Victor

Just cancel it. Don't delete your account.

Andrew

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021, 21:27 Victor Markham via groups.io <victor=markham.me.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I have world wide memberhip and it is due to be renewed next week at £179.99 for the year. I have had this for years

To get the discount do I cancel  or delete the account?

Victor

On 24/02/2021 9:10 pm, Andrew Braid wrote:
I don't think you will see the discount until after your existing subscription has expired.

I seem to remember when I did it I had renewed with the discount within 15 minutes of my subscription expiring.

Also, if you renew at the basic level you will get offers later to upgrade at a discount. I think this took a few weeks.

Andrew Braid

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021, 20:52 Paul Reeve <pg.reevegroups@...> wrote:
Hmmm. It no longer seems to work as the subscriptions it has come up with today are for 1 month (£13.99) or 6 months - not 12 - £69.99. I'm sure it worked a couple of weeks ago as I made a diary note to deal with it (my sub expires next week).

Paul