Re: Will tab from FHUG

Mike Tate

Hi Edward,

Did you notice the tab was designed about 10 years ago?

I suspect it was intended just to display the information rather than enter the facts.

You can either add the dates directly to the facts, or customize the tab to include fact dates.

Some items in the Downloads are more illustrative of what is feasible than a finished product.

The beneficiaries in the Notes can be included in Narrative reports by suitable customization.

That Wills tab design dates from before shared Fact Witnesses were added to FH V6 in 2014.

I would imagine that nowadays most users would use Will/Probate standard facts with Fact Witnesses for Executor, Beneficiary & Witness roles.

To show all those on a Wills/Probate tab would require a major redesign.

Mike Tate