Re: Sudden closures

Phil Young

Mike,
In answer to your questions:
The 50+ records are distributed across several people.
I am going back to the Focus Window and opening hints for each person in turn.
But I close the Web Search Window after dealing with the hints for any particular person, so only ever have one Web Search Window open at any one time.
I haven't tried the External Web Browser option (yet).
At the moment the frequency has been at the level of an occasional inconvenience (easily recovered from) and that happens unpredictably.
Prior to using the Internet Data Matching fairly intensively, I had never experienced the issue.
Best regards,
Phil Young

On 14/03/2020 18:18, Mike Tate wrote:

Phil & Pauline,

Can you please explain in more detail what you are doing.

Are you saying there are 50+ records to review for one person all in the same Web Search Window?

Or are you going back to the Focus Window and opening hints for another person?

I this latter case usually a new Web Search Window is opened so you will be accumulating many open Web Search Windows.

Unless that is you have changed Tools > Preferences > Workspaces to allow re-use of the Web Search Window.

Have you tried using the External Web Browser option?

If it really is a solid fault then it needs reporting to Calico Pie.

Regards, Mike Tate